The Department of Physics was established in the year 2014 as a self-financed program. HIGHLIGHTS:
The main idea of the program is to develop general knowledge through core subjects as follows.
- Electricity and magnetism
- Nuclear physics
- Energy Physics
- Medical physics
- Bio physics
- Atomic physics
Practicals, Extension Activities in the final semester, and industrial visits to various industries help them to become familiar with executive practices.
Teaching methods adopted by the faculty for different program
- Chalk & talk, LCD projector
- The department ensures that program objectives are frequently met with everyday contact classes, Industrial visits, and Guest lectures.
- Learning outcomes measured through periodical tests and seminars and assignment submission
- To produce centum results in all the semesters
- HOD – Ms. R Deepika., M.sc., B.Ed.
- Assistant Professor – Mrs. P. Subha. M.Sc., M.Phil