The English Department was establish in 2011 at the great SASURIE Institution. The department was upgraded to a postgraduate department in 2014. Post Graduate students have the best advantages in that their knowledge and projects work well. Consequently, they focused on educational qualifications to attain success, even training in extracurricular activities. Here they have scope to express the explicit outcomes of their vision and mission excellence. Students can enhance their personality, and self-improvement through knowledge, envolving activity with others, responsibility, through these opportunities they can build leadership quality outside of the campus or inside of the campus. One of the best advantages is to develop fluency in spoken English that makes them sure to get opportunities wherever they go. Faculty members have a strong knowledge base to make their department unique.
Teaching Methods Adopted by The Faculty
- Weekly once seminars for the self-development of the students.
- Project review once a week
- Remedial Teaching for slow learners
- To Ensure their fluency, literary events emerge once a month
- Peer learning-teaching through everyone
- More Viva opportunities to know what a project is
- Stage performance by using drama, film shows, and PPT presentations related to their studies.
- Assignments to ensure their writing skill and craft art for flannel board creatively
- Not only in educational performance but also giving more opportunities to attend seminars and conferences as well as training them to paper presentation
- Pedagogic techniques also express.
- Research works share in the class. MLA handbook techniques to be followed.
HOD C.HEMA M.A. M.PHIL.
A.SUBRAMANI, M.A., M .PHIL.,DEL.ED
STAFF UNIQNESS – K.GOWTHAM .M.A.
NSS – C.HEMA
ADMISSION CELL – A.SUBRAMANI
PLCAEMENT CELL – M.PRIYADHARSHINI